Corporate Wellness: One-Day Mental Health Seminar
Experience the transformative impact of Metaphorical Therapy during our engaging and dynamic 1-day seminars led by Dr. Mark Whittington.
Experience hands-on activities and explore the Keystone Principles of mental health to revolutionise your mindset and unlock the potential for positive outcomes. This immersive event will equip you with the tools and insights you need to create a healthier, more prosperous work environment.
Seminars that build stronger, more resilient, more productive teams
A Revolutionary New Way to Support Mental Health in the Workplace
Join us for a seminar that goes beyond traditional learning. Discover the benefits of kinaesthetic learning, gain insights into the intricacies of brain function, and unravel the fascinating science behind the profound impact of metaphors on mental health education and overall well-being.
This seminar guides you and your team through the fundamentals of Metaphorical Therapy, equipping you with effective and powerful strategies to nurture and sustain mental wellness.
- Understand how mental health affects productivity, creativity, and overall performance.
- Learn to recognise and address the signs of stress, burnout, and anxiety in your team.
- Discover the strategies to enhance job satisfaction and loyalty.
- Gain valuable tips for creating a positive workplace culture that fosters mental well-being.
- Gain the leadership skills to effectively support and nurture your team’s mental health.
- Foster resilience and adaptability within your organisation.
- Engaging workshop and interactive session
- Run by highly respected Psychiatrist Dr Mark Whittington who has more than 30 years’ experience working at the clinical coalface
- Networking opportunities with like-minded professionals
- Practical tools and resources to implement in your workplace
- Q&A sessions for personalised guidance
Friday 8 March 2024 – SOLD OUT!
Time : 9:30am for a 10am start Eastern Standard Time
10:00 AM – 3:00PM EST.
Location : Sea World Resort, Seaworld Dr, Main Beach QLD 4217
Register your interest to be the first to know about the next seminar. Space is limited, so act quickly to reserve your spot.
“Changing behaviours alone doesn’t change results. Experts have struggled to explain why 70% of organizational change efforts fail. Arbinger studies show that one critical reason is because too often efforts focus on behaviour rather than what drives behaviour: mindset. Once people see others with a new mindset, they willingly change their own behaviour. This change in mindset is the most effective way to achieve desired results.”
“In my role as Human Resources Director; I will definitely use this as a tool for conflict management, self-awareness and introflection exercises for both individuals and teams. I found it every bit as valuable on a personal level as I did on as a professional.”
“Every business leader knows all too well that getting people to share values is a perennial challenge. Metaphorical Therapy’s Workshop made complex concepts easier to understand. Feedback was unanimously and enthusiastically positive across the board. It was interesting. It was even fun at times. What I liked most of all was the feeling that it drew us all a little closer together.”