Just for starters – 4 complete value-packed albums including The Storm of Anxiety and The Winter of Depression MindMovies™.
Effective strategies for coping with severe anxiety and depression are well within your reach. You will receive constant updates along with brand new MindMovies each dealing with various problems and different aspects of mental illness. Learn patient-proven strategies and start feeling better today.
Available now: MentalFloss App
MentalFloss by Metaphorical Therapy will bring the power of MindMovies right where it’s needed most, right in the palm of your hand.
Download our free app now!
Learn how to float above the terror of the storm
Proven elements of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy experienced in the MindMovies™ will yield excellent results for those swamped by waves of worry, thunderous fear, and relentless lightning strikes of panic.
The Storm of Anxiety will teach you how to float above the angry ocean of worry and the wild stormy waves of terror. It will help you free yourself from the self-perpetuating cycle of fear and set you on a course for calmer, more peaceful waters.
- Preparing for the Storm
- The Storm of Anxiety
- Looking back on your voyage through the Storm of Anxiety
- Mementoes, reminders and souvenirs – your Metaphorical Toolbox
- A closer look at the contents of your Metaphorical Toolbox
- Metaphorical Meditation with Meaning #1
- Progressive Relaxation, Meditation #2
- A Patient’s Perspective #1
- A Patient’s Perspective #2
- A Partner’s Perspective
- The Storm of Anxiety and your Keystone Principles
Hope and endurance are your keys to survival
The Winter of Depression will teach you to free yourself from the cold dark coils of depression and the mortal danger of succumbing to the bleak joyless emptiness of the world’s cruelest and most common mental illness.
- Preparing for Winter
- The Winter of Depression
- Looking back on the Winter of Depression
- Your Metaphorical Toolbox: Tools to help you survive winter
- Supercharge your meditation
- A patient tells how they used their Metaphorical Tools
- A Patient’s Perspective
- A Partner’s Perspective
- Winter of Depression and your Keystone Principles
Trigger Warning: MindMovies are intense immersive experiences that contain elements which certain sensitive listeners may find distressing.
Coming Soon – access to all new content currently in development, that includes 2 new therapy albums focusing on addiction and crisis. We will be releasing additional content on a regular basis to support your journey.